So I stumbled across this blog site while reading a couple other peoples blogs and decided that it would be nice to post my thoughts and experiences here instead of on myspace.
So here are the basics about me.
My name is Tymber
My husbands name is Chris
We have been married for about a year and a half now and have been together for 5 and a half years.
We currently live in Austin, TX, and we love our life down here. Its been nice for me to come back home after so long away (my mom moved me away from here when I was young because she divorced my dad.)
No matter where I live Lawrence, KS will always be my home town. I have some great memories there and always look forward to going back and seeing friends and family.
My friends and family are my world and I am very blessed to have them in my life.
I love music!! I have grown up around all kinds of music and it definitely feeds my soul in a way nothing else can.
I also love to read. I am such a bookworm and love collecting books as well. :) Some of my most treasured objects are old books my dad and Chris have given to me.
Im also a runner...I absolutely love the feel of pounding the pavement after a long day at work it helps me unwind and clear my mind...I just turn up the music in my ears and head out. My husband is also a runner and its a sport we both enjoy together even if he is much faster then I ever will be. He and I have also gotten into tri's... We will both be competing in our first tri's this year.
Part of the reason we love where we live is because it promotes an active lifestyle. There is always something going on where we can be active and the community is totally supportive of such activities. We are lucky in so many ways but most I am very glad we have each other. We took a huge risk moving down here away from all our friends and family to try something new. I am so proud of us having the courage to do so and so far it has been the best thing we could have done for our future. To get to spend everyday with my husband is a blessing and I could not be happier with anyone else. To be so completely yourself and yet part of a team is such an awesome thing. I am so proud to have him as my partner and he tells me that he feels the exact same way. Our future is bright of that I am sure and hopefully I will be able to tell all about it here.
So here are the basics about me.
My name is Tymber
My husbands name is Chris
We have been married for about a year and a half now and have been together for 5 and a half years.
We currently live in Austin, TX, and we love our life down here. Its been nice for me to come back home after so long away (my mom moved me away from here when I was young because she divorced my dad.)
No matter where I live Lawrence, KS will always be my home town. I have some great memories there and always look forward to going back and seeing friends and family.
My friends and family are my world and I am very blessed to have them in my life.
I love music!! I have grown up around all kinds of music and it definitely feeds my soul in a way nothing else can.
I also love to read. I am such a bookworm and love collecting books as well. :) Some of my most treasured objects are old books my dad and Chris have given to me.
Im also a runner...I absolutely love the feel of pounding the pavement after a long day at work it helps me unwind and clear my mind...I just turn up the music in my ears and head out. My husband is also a runner and its a sport we both enjoy together even if he is much faster then I ever will be. He and I have also gotten into tri's... We will both be competing in our first tri's this year.
Part of the reason we love where we live is because it promotes an active lifestyle. There is always something going on where we can be active and the community is totally supportive of such activities. We are lucky in so many ways but most I am very glad we have each other. We took a huge risk moving down here away from all our friends and family to try something new. I am so proud of us having the courage to do so and so far it has been the best thing we could have done for our future. To get to spend everyday with my husband is a blessing and I could not be happier with anyone else. To be so completely yourself and yet part of a team is such an awesome thing. I am so proud to have him as my partner and he tells me that he feels the exact same way. Our future is bright of that I am sure and hopefully I will be able to tell all about it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment